I advise. I write. I speak.
My lens as a health economist is broad: I know that health is where we live, work, play, pray, learn, and shop. The social determinants of health (food, education, clean water, safe streets, a good job) are at least as important as contributions to human health as access to health care services.
I founded my advisory firm, THINK-Health, LLC, in 1992 following ten years working in health care management consultancies in the U.S. and Europe. THINK-Health is a strategic consultancy focusing on the nexus of health care, technology & people (consumers, care providers, payors, researchers, marketers, policymakers).
My toolkit of expertise includes:
- Environmental analysis
- Scenario, strategic and business planning
- ‘Trend weaving’ and forecasting
- Health policy analysis
- Team training on specific health/tech/policy issues
- Ideation and facilitation
I work across the entire health ecosystem and have advised organizations serving every segment including:
- Health providers
- Payers (health plans, employers, government agencies)
- Clinical technology, medical device companies
- Pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and life science companies
- Consumer goods companies
- Consumer electronics marketers
- Financial services
- Non-profit organizations and NGOs
Interested in finding out how we might work together? Let’s connect!